Friday, September 28, 2007

The Truth About Online Businesses


I started looking for opportunities to make money on the internet a little over a year ago when my company went out of business and I lost my job. I had a good job with what I thought was a good company until one day out of the blue I was told our company is shutting down next month and I am loosing my job. So there went my $70,000 a year income as system administrator that took me 15 years to get. I knew I would not be able to find another job that would pay me $70,000/year.

So I started looking for ways to make money myself instead of looking for another job. I struggled and struggled to find the right Work at Home Opportunity for years. I found it, but not without loosing some serious money; which I?m embarrassed to say the figure, but I?ll tell you later. I bet you?ve heard the phrase ?It takes money to make money?, but you?ve never had how much you need to spend. I took that phrase literally, which I later realized it was a mistake. The sooner you realiz! e that there is no such thing as 'get rich quick', the better.

Every business requires some sort of investment and most importantly, time. How to much invest depends on your knowledge. ?Do Your Research? or DYR or ?Do Your Home Work ?or DYHW is the key to your success. Without this, you?ll fall into countless scams out there. Lot of the businesses out there, are NOT scams, but there?re plenty of scams built around them where people preying on people like me 2 years ago. And I?m not saying there aren?t thousands of scams out there, because there are. There are more scams for real business. So be careful!


I spent the next 11 months trying almost every business opportunity online and offline. I was scammed so many different "get rich quick schemes" and I lost over $6,500 in 6 months. Everyone of these money making systems said the same thing "they were going to help me make a lot of money without having any experience?. I received zero help and got zero of m! y money worth. After all this is when I tried a different appr! oach; ?D YR? ?DYHW?

The learned the truth about online business:
1. There?s not such thing as ?get rich quick? doing nothing.
2. That you need DC (Dedication and Commitment).
3. Time, time & time (especially in the between). You can spend less and less time as your business grows if you like.
4. Must like (love would be best) to READ
5. Can you really make money within the first 24 hours? Possible, but not likely. Don?t get on it.
6. Careful, Careful Investments (DYR/DYHW before investing beyond startup cost if any)
7. Adverstisment (Very Important) Every business requires it. (Be careful, this is where you get scammed many many times)

After I learned the above, I found 3 money making systems that worked for me. All required what I mean above. This 3 system offer money back guaranteed if you?re not satisfied within 60 days. But, if you?re really committed to starting your own business, then you cannot fail. Plus they will provide you with plenty! free advertisements; take full advantage of them. Pay for advertisement only after you?ve done research on it and it?s within your budget. I would recommend you use the free resources to make some money, and then use that money to advertise and expand your business.

Aaron Smith
Interests:net marketing, PC Repair and business
http://www.wfh-myway.com



Source: http://www.a1articles.com/article_220723_80.html
Starting a Home Business

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home