Sunday, February 10, 2008

In MLM / NETWORK MARKETING Never Run out of Leads


In my last article I mentioned the Top 10 Things I Wish I
knew When I Started My MLM -Network Marketing Business


10. YOU MUST HAVE A SINCERE DESIRE TO MAKE BIG MONEY

9. YOU MUST COMMIT TO DOING YOUR BUSINESS A MIN. of 1
HR/DAY

8. YOU MUST SPEAK TO OTHER PEOPLE EVERYDAY

7. UNDERSTAND WEALTH

6. YOU MUST UNDERSTAND HOW PEOPLE FAIL

5. DEFINE WHAT WILL CAUSE YOU TO STOP

4. CREATE A GOAL BIGGER THAN YOURSELF

3. YOU MUST BE COACHABLE

2. PICKING YOUR SPONSOR

1. MUST NEVER RUN OUT OF PEOPLE TO TALK TO

I put having plenty of leads/prospects as the number one
thing I wish I knew, because I think that's where I got
stuck the first time I did network marketing. I was given
a script to say to friends and family, and I was told that
all I needed was five people to make this thing happen.

Boy was that statement ever wrong.

I went to work right away thinking this! would be easy.
The first person I talk to was my father-in-law. He gave
me
an hour speech about how this thing is not going to work
for him?
therefore, its not going to work for me. That right there
is where
most people quit network marketing... the first time they
get
any kind of negativity from someone that doesn't understand
the business. But, I dusted myself off and by the end of
the month and many rejections later I had my 5 business
partners that were "going to take me to the Promised Land"!

But I could not believe that these people I had brought
into the business... had paid the company $500 to start
what could be a multi-million dollar business never even
got off the gate. They quit before they even got started.
Now, these were friends and family members that I held in
high regard, and seeing them let their dreams go away hurt
me. Its weird how that happens...

I went to my upline, but #2 reaso! n stuck its head up at
me. The person that recruited me was! brand n ew and had not
recruited anyone but me, the person that recruited them
only had only 3 personals, and the person above them was
doing O.K. but lived 1500 miles away. He and his wife
offered to help me with three ways if I made my "list".
And I did, they tried to help, but I did not recruit anyone
else for the next six months. I ran out of "warm
contacts", so I went to two national meetings, both over 2
hours plane ride away, to learn more... I wanted to learn
more, the Network Marketing bug had bit me and I wasn't
about to quit! The company brought in Tony Robbins. I
learned how to get pumped up, but still did not have a
clue on how to recruit more people other than the dreaded
"3 Foot Rule", which was not something I was willing to do
every single day.

Shortly after that the upline that was helping me quit, my
other business picked up so I left Network Marketing. Or so
I thought.

The next time I heard about Netw! ork Marketing was from a
wealthy customer of mine that had retired from the industry
10 years before, he was only 49 years old. I saw an
opportunity again for me and this time I got to know the
big hitters, I knew if I was going to make it I needed to
learn from the best. This is where I learned the top ten
things I wish I knew the first time. Plus, I learned to:

1. Pay Attention!
2. Get Excited!
3. Never Quit!

I was also introduced into so called "internet
recruiting". This sounded exciting! Having an endless
amount of recruits! No more "3 Foot Rule".

But I also learned not all internet network marketing
recruiting was created equal.
Stay tuned because tomorrow we're gonna dig even
Deeper about where to find the best leads on the internet.

To the top,

Eli "The King Of The Online Recruiting Machine!"

P.S. By putting myself in a situation where it was
impossible to
run out of high quali! ty targeted and exclusive leads while
getting paid to do it! .

It's not magic, it's systematic and you can do the same
here. Go
to the link below for full details Now:

==> Go Here
Now!

Source: http://www.a1articles.com/article_468476_80.html
About Home Based Business

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home