Tuesday, March 4, 2008

PAID TO REVIEW WEBSITES PAY MORE TO WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY


This entire article will talk only about what you can do to make money online and how can you achieve this feat taking into consideration some of the simple internet rules. If you are really passionate about making money online and if you think you have that firepower then let me assure you that you are at the right place.

One of the mandatory rules while reading this is that you have to ask questions. So let me start this by telling you some demographics. 9 billion plus people on the World Wide Web have got rich within 3 months. So how is that possible? Methods that are mentioned over here are all very simple and do not involve any kind of complexities when it comes down to working. We had a case way back in the year 2004 when I was working for a company and one of my colleagues came up to me and said that a revolutionary way has arrived where you can make money online. I was then working for a poultry salary of 600 GBP a month. I asked her the details and ! she told me that you just invest for a computer and you can get started. I thought she was joking and laughed at her. We forgot about it because she left that company and now she works at home and earns double of that what I get. I was astonished when she told me that now she is at home raising her children and earns more.

Her husband is also happy because she can now look after the house and also earn in the process. This kind of life would not have been possible but with many online companies who pay you for all the activities that you do over the computer. Have you ever wondered that a site can pay you for reviewing a product! I did not imagine but now it is true. Today site owners like eBay and some of their mirror sites are providing exciting money making options to write reviews on products listed on these websites. But you will think why should I write review for some other product and what is the use? The use is that you get paid for your opinion about the p! roduct and the products gets a review written by a customer wh! ich is t hen further used to enhance the product sales. Ok so let me give you examples for this, basically there are two kind of paid reviews one which is community driven and the other one is product/service driven. Sites like CNet reviews and CrunchGears are the best examples for Paid to review sites. When I visited these sites I found that to be very interesting, I am not new to this field and I had not realized the power of content till I visited these sites. I always used to write articles and blogs posts about a particular place and particular food joint that I visited in my city. I would also recommend my friends and peers about a new gadget in the market be it I pods or the latest series of playstations. I commented on most of the tech gadget sites which described about these products. But all this that I did was absolutely free. http://www.makefastmoneyonline.co.uk opened my eyes in the new perspective and made me aware that everything that you write is of some monetary valu! e and that you should not write for free.

They made me aware of the various ways to make money online like Forum Postings; Cash back sites, Arbitrage betting etc.

Source: http://www.a1articles.com/article_485622_80.html
Home Based Business Articles Blog

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

April 4, 2008 at 4:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

People interested in making money online would definitely take advantage of this article. Blogs like these are very good at serving people to guide them the strategies regarding online auction and eBay.

April 4, 2008 at 4:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home