Sunday, December 2, 2007

OUR ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING IN LIFE


ATTITUDE PLUS

THERE ONCE WAS A WOMAN WHO WOKE UP ONE MORNING, looked in the mirror,
and noticed she had only three hairs on her head. Well," she said, "I think
I'll braid my hair today" So she did and she had a wonderful day.

The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and saw that she had only
Two hairs on her head. "H-M-M," she said, "I think I'll part my hair down
The middle today" So she did and she had a grand day.

The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and noticed that she had
Only one hair on her head. "Well," she said, "today I'm going to wear my
Hair In a pony tail." So she did and she had a fun, fun day.

The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and noticed that there
wasn't a single hair on her head. "YEA!" she exclaimed, "I don't have to fix
my hair today!"

ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING. Be kinder than necessary, FOR EVERYONE YOU
MEET IS FIGHTING SOME KIND OF BATTLE. Live simply,
!
Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....... LEAVE THE REST TO GOD.
LIFE ISN'T ABOUT WAITING FOR THE STORM TO PASS... It's about learning to dance in the rain.
My best friend sent me this today and at first I burst out laughing about having no hair. Then it was just a reminder that ?attitude? is the keystone for our happiness. We will endure many challenges in life but it is our attitude toward those challenges that makes us happy or unhappy. Can we keep the right attitude on a day to day basis? Do our negative thoughts consume our perspectives so that we stay stuck in our unhappiness?

I believe we do have a CHOICE about our attitudes. Awhile back, I entered into a 90 day personal development program which enriched and changed my life forever. I now choose to be positive in life and know that my positive thoughts create positive energy into my life. When my focus is on positive thoughts and the dreams that I want to achieve, that is what I attract into! my life.

With this personal development program, my li! fe has c hanged. I?m not only happier, I have turned my desires into a business where I can now work from home, have time to spend with my family and earn an incredible income. The rewards of starting my own home business and leaving the corporate life have been staggering. The icing on the cake is that I am taking that knowledge and empowering others to achieve their own goals and dreams too.

So, I encourage any of you that have enough of working 50-60 hours a week just to make ends meat, missing your family time and wondering where the time as gone, to check out other career options like starting your own in-home personal development business. You can work smarter not harder and enjoy the benefits of free time, financial success and true joy with happiness in your heart. The rewards and satisfaction of being your own boss, setting and achieving your own goals, are beyond belief.




Source: http://www.a1articles.com/article_258500_80.html
Your Home Based Business

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home